- Please check the time and lecture room of your presentation in the daily programme and in the conference app as there might have been some last-minute changes.
- All presentations must be prepared and delivered in English.
- The duration of oral presentation is 15 minutes maximum (including discussion), ideally 12 minutes presentation + 3 minutes discussion unless you receive a different information from the organizers (in case of special sessions mainly). All presenters are asked to respect this duration.
- The chairs are requested to stop the presentation after the allotted time has passed.
- There is no particular template to follow for the ppt presentations, feel free to use your own.
- Slide format:
- MS PowerPoint, landscape format
– 16:9 HD presentations (1080p)
– films embedded videos in power point for optimal compatibility (do not forget to embed your fonts and to bring your video files separately, as back-up solution)
- Presentations upload: please come to upload your presentation in the meeting room where your session will be taking place in the morning or during breaks at least 2 hours prior to the start of the session. A technician will be present. The use of personal laptops is not allowed.
If you are presenting in one of the morning sessions on the first conference day September 7th, please send us your powerpoint presentations to email@example.com by September 2nd and we will upload it with the technicians – in order to avoid delays on the morning of the 7th September.
- Poster presentations
- Size A0 (portrait orientation), classical paper posters – you must print your poster and bring it with you to the conference.
- There is no mandatory template for posters, feel free to use your own.
- Poster boards will be ready at the Venue and the tape will be available for you in order to mount your posters.
- Posters should be mounted ideally on the pre-conference day September 6th (11.00-18.00) or on September 7th in the morning before the program starts.
- Duration of presentations during the scheduled poster viewing sessions: 3 minutes maximum.
- Posters will be available during all conference programme. We advise the presenters to be present next to their posters not only during the scheduled poster sessions but also during coffee breaks if they are available in order to allow discussions there and answer questions from the public.
- The printing company below is located next to the Conference Venue (Engineering faculty). The AO print of posters should be ready in 30 minutes. We advise you to agree on the print before using the below contact details:
R. Dr. Júlio de Matos 828, 4200-355 Porto, Portugal
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
phone number +351 93 451 37 39
Opening hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-7PM