We are pleased to announce that the call for papers is now open. We look forward to receiving your valuable contribution for the upcoming VPH Conference 2024 in Stuttgart, Germany.
We are using ConfTool to help with the conference administration, where you need to create an account to submit your contribution. You can then log in to your account to submit a contribution, access and modify your submitted contributions and view the results of the reviewing process.
Please note that the user accounts of preceding events were not transferred. All presenters need to create a new account for this event.
Submission deadline: February 29th, 2024
- Abstracts must be submitted in English
- Please indicate each author’s affiliation
- The abstract has a maximum length of 2200 characters, title and only plain text (no figures)
- Each registered participant can present only one oral presentation and/ or one poster presentation
- Presenting authors of all accepted abstracts will be required to register as participants to the conference and pay the registration fee, as a condition of inclusion of their abstract in the program
- Accepted abstracts will be published on the conference website
- Each abstract will be reviewed by two members of the scientific committee. The review process will evaluate the scientific quality, relevance in the field, novelty and clarity of the abstract
Please submit your abstract here:
During the submission you can select up to three topics from the following list of catogories that best suits your submission. This is to assist the organizers with the review process and the creation of the conference agenda.
We know that this list is not extensive. In case your favorite track is missing, please provide a suggestion in the comment field during your submission.
Big data / machine learning
Biomechanics of lower limb joints and orthopedic implants
Biomechanics of upper limb joints and orthopedic implants
Brain tissue modelling
Neurotechnology for Human Movement
Cellular & systems biology
Computational advances in solid and fluid mechanics
Computational modelling of the heart
High performance computing
In-silico trials for orthopedic implants
In-silico trials for structural heart
Mathematical biomedical models
Modeling & simulation resources, infrastructure, and operationalization
Musculoskeletal system modelling
Neurophysiology and -mechanics
Populations based modelling
Skeletal muscle modelling
Soft tissue modelling
Vascularisation and blood perfusion
Model & simulation reproducibility, credibility and translation
In silico toxicology
Cancer early detection
Cell and soft tissue engineering
Clinical decision support for cardiovascular applications
Experimental surgery, animal models, model transfer
Orthopedic implants and devices for fracture stabilisation / surgery education
Regulations and in silico trials
Soft tissue robotics
Surgical planning tools
Quantum sensors in neuroscience
Virtual planning of plastic and reconstructive surgery
VPH 2024 Conference App available!
Once the call for papers is closed you can browse the agenda, create your list of favorite presentations, reach out to all other participants and colleagues and find useful support materials. Get the Whova App from the App Store or Google Play. The event invitation code is: VPH2024Stuttgart (tbd)
You can also use the conference desktop web app. Access the VPH 2024 conference on your laptop here.